You fuel your body with food, but bodies don’t absorb food—they absorb nutrients. The digestive process is essential to breaking down food and utilizing its nutrients, but when that process isn’t working smoothly, not only can you experience digestive discomfort that can keep you away from your favorite foods, you can also miss out on essential nutrition.*
That’s where digestive enzymes come in—the key component to digestion. Enzymes break down food into small micronutrients that your body can use.
An imbalance of digestive enzymes can cause stomach pains, diarrhea, cramping, bloating, intestinal gas, belching, and indigestion. No wonder those who struggle with these digestive issues would rather avoid entire food groups or certain social situations with a limited menu. It’s just not worth the pain and embarrassment. To add insult to injury, when foods aren’t digested properly, not only can you experience discomfort, you can also miss out on essential nutrition.
New Good Zymes Multi-Enzyme Digestive Aid is designed to mimic your body’s natural digestive processes to help prevent uncomfortable and embarrassing gastrointestinal symptoms. Unlike other brands that only focus on relieving symptoms caused by a single food—like legumes or dairy—Good Zymes has a comprehensive formula to help digest all food types, giving you comfort no matter what’s on the menu.
- The Digestion Process
Digestion starts as you chew your food, and saliva, which contains amylase, begins to break down carbohydrates.
- Once your food reaches the stomach, protease enzymes tackle proteins. From there, food passes into the small intestine where a variety of enzymes break down dairy lactase, gluten, plant fibers, proteins, fruit pectin, carbohydrates, and many kinds of sugars.
- In the small intestine, micronutrients are absorbed into your bloodstream.
With a proprietary blend of 18 enzymes, Good Zymes helps:
- Break down and digest dairy, fats, protein, and fiber*
- Increase nutrient availability during digestion*
- Relieve and prevent occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion*
If you experience any of these common digestive issues, Good Zymes can help:
- Oily or loose stool after eating certain types of food
- Acidic belching
- Stomach cramping
- The feeling of food sitting like a rock in your stomach*
Specially designed to work with FiberWise and Florify, Good Zymes helps you achieve complete digestive health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.