Convention 2015 is only two days away, and we can’t wait! Make the most of Convention by connecting with us on social media. You’ll see pictures, hear some of the highlights, and get a taste of what’s happening in Salt Lake City. So, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Pinterest.
We also want to hear about your Convention experience in real time. To help you do that, we’re hosting our very first social media contest complete with prizes. Look for the flyer at registration. Then have fun getting social while you’re at Convention. But you don’t have to wait until then. Start sharing your enthusiasm now with our official Convention 2015 hashtag #whynotyours. After all, lives will change here. So why not yours?
Getting Social with Melaleuca
At Melaleuca, we embrace social media because we’re a social organization where connecting with other people plays a key role in our mission of enhancing lives. If you haven’t connected with us on our social platforms, read on for a few tips and reminders to help you do so.
The best way to join Melaleuca’s social conversation is simple: Follow us and share what we share. Here’s how you connect with us on our various social media sites:
- Like us at Facebook.com/Melaleuca. Then like and share our posts.
- Join your region’s Facebook group by visiting Melaleuca.com/BusinessCenter. Connecting with us there will keep you in the know and help you develop relationships with your Coaching & Leader Development Team, along with other Marketing Executives from your Region!
- Follow us at Twitter.com/Melaleuca and retweet our content.
- Follow us and like our photos at Instagram.com/Melaleuca_Inc.
- For all things beauty and beautiful, follow us and like our photos at Instagram.com/SeiBellaBeautyExperts.
- Follow us at Pinterest.com/Melaleuca. Feel free to re-pin the things we pin!
- Follow us at Google.com/+Melaleuca. Add us to your Circles, +1 our posts, and share them with others.
- Subscribe to YouTube.com/Melaleuca and then like and share the videos on our channel.
To better share your Convention 2015 experience with others, be sure to use the official Melaleuca hashtags #whynotyours and #whyilovewellness. If hashtags seem like a mystery, don’t worry. They’re a lot easier to use than you think! Just remember the following things and you’ll be a pro before you know it:
- Hashtags help you to categorize your Tweets and other posts. They also link the content you create to other Tweets and posts that share the same hashtag.
- Hashtags can be used on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- When you create a post that you want others to search for or see, add a “#” and the hashtag phrase or word as part of your message.
- Don’t include spaces or punctuation within your hashtags.
- Use hashtags that are relevant to the subject matter you are posting. Twitter will tell you what topics are currently trending on social media via hashtag.
Example: Boarding my plane for Convention 2015. Can’t wait! #whynotyours
We’re Live Blogging Convention 2015!
This year’s Convention coverage is going to be captured in real time. How? We’re featuring a live blog right here on MelaleucaJournal.com! Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing highlights of Convention 2015 as they happen—all for you to enjoy.
Convention is full of life-changing moments, you’ll want a glimpse of. We’ll be sharing inspiring leadership messages from powerful speakers, unveiling our incredible new Melaleuca products, announcing and honoring our Marketing Executive of the Year and President’s Club winners, and much, much more.
So be sure to check back here first thing Thursday morning on May 14, when our live blog kicks off. Then get ready to Perform at Your Peak!
Photos, Videos and General Guidelines
We want you to take lots of fun photos of your Convention 2015 experience, and we want you to share them too. So post pictures to your own social media profiles with messages and hashtags! Participating in this year’s social media contest with give you some great ideas on what to post.
Remember that you may not take photos during general sessions, meetings, or other events where we specifically instruct you not to do so. In addition, any filming of the event is prohibited, as is posting any video clips online, so please don’t use your phone or any other device to record Convention 2015.
When using and sharing content on your personal social networking sites, remember the following things:
- Never refer to Melaleuca by name
- Never include a call to action like, “Want to make an extra $600 this month? Message me for details,” or “Call me so I can tell you how to get these amazing products!”
For questions regarding the Melaleuca Guidelines on Internet Usage, consult the Statement of Policies and Social Media Policy—both available in the Download & Print Center at Melaleuca.com/BusinessCenter—or contact the Business Development Team at (208) 522-0870.
Laura Larson says
I’m so looking forward to learning from the Best this week in Salt Lake. This has been the most life changing that has ever happened to me…Credit Card debt free, financial freedom is going to be so amazing! What an amazing company we work for. I will be busting out of the gates to get back and share like crazy, I just want to help everyone!
De'Anne Campbell says
Laura, I would love to hear a more in-depth version of your story. You see, my niece has a story that sounds much like the beginning of yours. I’d like to help her add the next chapter with a totally different outcome that what looks to be folding out before our eyes. Thank you, for inspiring so many from the stage!
Margaret Sutter says
This is so EXCITING
Karen Bauer says
Excited does.not begin to express my being at Convention this year. The loving and nurturing environment is unlike anywhere else. A time and place where complete strangers come and forge lifelong bonds. Memories are made that can carry you through the valleys ahead. My favorite phrase “Go learn something” comes to mind, When you leave this place you will be full. Your mind, your heart, and your spirit.
L. Manser says
Looking forward to the updates of this exciting 30th Anniversary convention!
I am looking forward to burning my mortgage. ..If they let me….sure feels good to know I am debt free completely!!!
Susan DeGroot says
Currently I’m riding on the bus back from corporate headquarters!
I just want to thank one amazing person who had a mission and never quit, his name is Frank L VanderSloot. I will be forever thankful to you!
I’m so excited to be here for convention 2015!
May God Bless you!
Denise Robbins says
I wasn’t able to make it to the Convention as planned + was going to be my first one too but with all the connections of others that are there and seeing the comments and pics! and the internet! I feel connected and apart of it still which is exciting Me anyways. Also feel motivated+ encouraged for what’s ahead for My Amazing Business and Future Endevours! WhooHoo!
Karen Blankenship says
I wish I could be there. I went last year and it was amazing. I will be there in 2016 for sure.
Thomas Heddle says
What a shame we didn’t go. No excuses just regrets, Convention 2016 here we come.
Donna Hanley says
This is the 2nd year I have missed Convention. I hope it will be my last regret. I attended 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014. Convention is the best place for fun, learning and friendship.
Blessings to all of you .