Over the weekend Melaleuca officially rang in the New Year at its January Launch. Thousands of Preferred Members across North America attended the event, a major highlight of which was the exciting announcement of several new Melaleuca products.
Melaleuca is pleased to introduce for the first time ever new Hair, Skin & Nails nutritional supplement, Vitality Vitamin D3, and Renew® with PURE™ Lavender. Here’s your first look at each of these amazing new products.
Hair, Skin & Nails
No one does nutrition better than Melaleuca, and today we’re excited to announce the addition of Hair, Skin & Nails to our outstanding line of nutritional supplements. Unlike other products, which only offer basic nutritional support, this new Melaleuca supplement contains a proprietary blend of botanical complexes designed to actually protect the integrity of hair, skin, and nails.
New Melaleuca Hair, Skin & Nails is specially formulated to support cellular processes that slow as we age and to protect your cells from damage. It uses the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant and a staple in topical skin care encourages skin turnover for a more even complexion, reinforces weak skin to improve the appearance of wrinkles, and scavenges free radicals from UV rays to help your skin retain elastin and collagen.
- Silica from natural bamboo extract provides your body with the essential building blocks necessary for strong hair and nails.
- Biotin is crucial in cellular metabolism. It plays a vital role in producing keratin—the structural protein of hair, nails, and the epithelial cells in skin.
- Lychee and green tea polyphenols inhibit collagenase, effectively slowing the breakdown of collagen. Patented polyphenol technology makes polyphenols easier for your body to absorb and use to help skin retain its firmness.
- Antioxidants in olive extract protect skin from moisture loss for soft, supple skin. These antioxidants also help reduce the visible signs of wrinkles caused by UV rays.
- Proprietary, patent-pending blend of natural botanicals from pomegranate, asparagus, okra, Arabica coffee extract, Brazilian acerola cherry, camu-camu, Japanese pagoda flower, Brazilian acai berry, and mangosteen inhibit elastase—an enzyme that breaks down both elastin and collagen. This protects your skin’s elasticity and structure, helping to keep wrinkles and sagging at bay.
Hair, Skin & Nails not only helps you look more youthful now, it boosts your resiliency against aging factors for years to come.
Vitality Vitamin D3
New Vitality Vitamin D3 is your daily dose of sunshine, no matter what the weather. Vitamin D is essential for a healthy immune system, bone and muscular health, proper metabolism, and absorption of other key nutrients.*
Our modern lifestyle makes it difficult to get enough sun exposure to generate healthy amounts of vitamin D. In fact, an estimated 75% of U.S. adults and teens have a vitamin D deficiency. If you’re vitamin D deficient, one dose of Vitality Vitamin D3 delivers 2000 IU of this “sunshine supplement” to help you feel your best every day.*
Renew® with PURE™ Lavender
Renew Intensive Skin Therapy is a clinically proven moisturizing lotion that has been healing and preventing even the driest skin for many years. Now, you can enjoy all the same soothing, moisturizing benefits of Renew Lotion with new calming, aromatic PURE Lavender 100% Essential Oil.
Lavender essential oil is wonderfully calming and versatile, and carries a sweet, floral fragrance that is peaceful and relaxing. The only dry skin therapy you’ll ever need, Renew is clinically proven to leave skin softer, smoother, and better hydrated than the leading dermatologist recommended brand.
Together, they are a perfect combination. Renew® with PURE™ Lavender soothes both the body and mind. But don’t wait: It’s available for a limited time, and it’s only from Melaleuca.
For more details on all the exciting new products just announced at January Launch, visit Melaleuca.com.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.