2017 Convention Live Blog

Melaleuca Convention live blog
Welcome to the Melaleuca Convention Live Blog. Enjoy live highlights from every general session of Convention 2017 where all roads lead to Melaleuca.

Live Blog

Comments

1. Star Hubbs says

Next year cannot come soon enough! In the meanwhile, thanks for making the stream available to us for all the exciting tidbits!

2. Carole Panzer says

I am so sad that I could not attend convention this year, but I am looking forward to hearing from my team members that are there!

I will look forward to the blogs also!

3. Carole Panzer says

I am so sad that I could not attend convention this year, but I am looking forward to hearing from my team members there are attending!

4. Barbara Andrews says

Thank you!!! Fighting cancer – Couldn’t make it this year …..but living vicariously through all of you!! Will be there next year!!!

5. Deborah Morrow says

Thank you. I just started my Melaleuca business. I will be looking forward to joining my team next year.

6. Julie says

I’m very sad I could not come this year! Thank you for keeping us connected! I look forward to all the updates on what’s happening, what’s new, it’s exciting!

7. Christal Gove says

THANK YALL SO MUCH for doing this feed!!! When I left convention last yr my goal was to come back as Sr Director at least but due to circumstances out of my control I couldn’t be there this yr and it’s really hard on me . I also didn’t reach that status but was still going to be there,it’s personal to me!:) This makes me still feel connected even tho there are many miles between us ,so again Thank you!!!

8. Wayne. says

Thanks so much for this blog! So sorry I couldn’t make it to convention this year, but, am looking forward to the convention updates!