We enjoy your comments, and we love to hear your perspective. Thank you for joining us on the Melaleuca Journal.
To protect our visitors from spam, and to make sure the Melaleuca Journal is a pleasant place to visit, the following policies are necessary:
- Your comments are your responsibility. The Melaleuca Journal is only the medium, not the message.
- Your comments are assumed to be truthful, accurate, and not misleading. Please don’t say anything here that is not absolutely true.
- We reserve the right to refuse, remove, delete, or move any content on this site for any reason whatsoever.
- Please use family-friendly language. Enough said.
- Please refrain from attacking any person or any company. We are here to encourage one another, not to bicker and accuse.
- If you place personally identifiable information (full name, phone number, etc.) in your comment, it will be removed.
- Your email address will be kept confidential. We promise to never spam you or sell your information to others. We respect your privacy and your time.
Look at the Journal as a place to learn about Melaleuca and Melaleuca products—a place to discuss the wonders of Melaleuca with other friendly, health-seeking people.
We look forward to hearing about your experiences and your point of view.
The Editor, Melaleuca Journal